Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 572-0500

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

NJSA 3B:12-19. Guardian for property of nonresident minor

3B:12-19. Guardian for property of nonresident minorWhere a nonresident minor has property within this State, the Superior Court may appoint a guardian of the minor to administer his property. The surrogates court shall have concurrent authority to appoint a guardian for the property within the county.

The Superior Court has, with respect to the property, the same authority and control over him which it would have over a guardian of the estate of a resident minor. In any case not provided for by statute, it shall take any action in the matter as it shall deem most for the advantage of the minor.

No comments: