Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 572-0500
www.njlaws.com

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Burial checklist for executor

Burial checklist for executor
q I have arranged for a burial.
q I do not need to arrange for a burial.
q I have identified the cemetery lot.
q I do not need to arrange for a cemetery lot.
The ownership of the lot is in the name of:    
The lot is located at:
Cemetery:       
Section:                 Lot:     
Address:          
           
Contact person at cemetery:
Name:
Phone number:            
Location of deed:        
q I have arranged for a grave marker.
q I have arranged for a headstone.
q I will arrange for a grave marker or headstone at a later date.
q I have contacted the Department of Veterans Affairs to arrange for a veteran’s grave marker.
q I have contacted the Department of Veterans Affairs to arrange for a veteran’s service medallion.
The following words should be placed on the grave marker or headstone:



Source ABA/AARP Checklist for Family Survivors



No comments: