Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 572-0500
www.njlaws.com

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Executor to determine Veterans’ Benefits

Executor to determine Veterans’ Benefits
q The deceased did not serve in the military service of the United States.
q I or other family members may be eligible for veterans’ benefits.
q I have a copy of the DD 214.
q I have requested a burial flag.
q I have requested burial in a national cemetery.
q I have requested a veteran’s headstone.
q I have requested military honors at the burial.
q I have asked for reimbursement of funeral or burial expenses.
q I have applied for VA benefits for myself as a surviving spouse.
q I have applied for VA benefits for our children.
q I have applied for educational benefits.
Name deceased served under:
           
First                                  Middle                                     Last
Entered Active Service
Separated
Date
Place
Service Number
Date
Place
Grade or Rank and Branch



















Source ABA/AARP Checklist for Family Survivors
Executor to do


No comments: